Sunday, March 31, 2013

March in Review

We began March by celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday.
The bedding is Dr. Seuss. I brought down a Grinch stuffed toy.


 umm.... good thing we had a back-up clothing for this day lol


Peyton is all cuddled up in his boppy- with a little extra warmth from CJ's ear lol


 He's my super hero!


Here's my Gamma and her great-grandson. 


My little man. 


So here is the story behind this shirt- this is the shirt that I gave Randy 
to tell him we were having a baby last March.


CJ and Peyton time.
They are really becoming best buds.


Here is the evolution of the diapers!
Newborn, one's, and now two's!




Very Hungry Caterpillar Day outfit.

We ended VHC day with reading 3 Carle books.


Easter Shoot


Seriously, why is he looking over there?  I wasn't even standing there!  lol






No comments: