Sunday, March 24, 2013

Our 5th Month


My Very Hungry Peyton!

We began our 5th month on the 22nd. 

With much hesitation I began food with Peyton.

The main idea behind our decision to begin food was that some days it's a long time between when I feed him and I get home from work. I feed him around 1 o'clock so we get to the sitter by 2 o'clock and I don't get home until after 5. That's a long time to go without food.
This way, Randy can feed Peyton if he gets hungry before I get home.

He loves cereal.  So far we have tried peaches, apples, and bananas.

We didn't do so well with apples. :(  
Mom's make everything better and this was no exception.


The next photo was him crying.  :( He pushed up on the edge of the 
laundry basket and hit his head.
Not a happy camper!
So he is about the length of the laundry basket. :}


Stay tuned for our month in review at the end of the month.  Exciting photos from the Very Hungry Caterpillar day (first day of Spring.) Our Easter photo shoot.

No comments: