Guidelines and instructions
1. All items to be included in the scrapbook (photographs, memorabilia, etc.) are to be mounted using only those products labeled by reputable companies as "acid free", "archival quality", and/or "lignin free" (adhesives, papers, accents, pens, etc.).
2. Photos and memorabilia will be mounted in the album using acid-free photo-safe adhesives that are essentially considered permanent. While it may be possible to remove photos, it is not recommended, as damage to the photos will likely occur.
3. I understand that all efforts available will be made to insure satisfaction of a completed Album or page; but because I am requesting a CUSTOM, Individualized, Service, as the customer, understand that I cannot return a completed project for a refund.
4. All returned checks must be rectified with a "Money Order" within 7 days along with an additional $35.00(per check) fee; or the check will be turned over for legal collection. Any legal costs will be at the customer's expense.
5. Any embellishments that you would like to be used on your layouts need to be given at the beginning of the project.
6.There will be small variations because these are hand-stamped creations. Small changes may occur in stamps, patterned paper or embellishments. On each layout, there will be a spot for you to journal.
7. Please use an acid-free pen when writing in your scrapbook. Also use safe tape and other materials in your scrapbook. I can provide you with options if needed.
8. Special pricing for multiple purcheses.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
This layout only available in these colors- to match the patterned paper. Colors are Certainly Celery (light green) Lovely Lilac (background now) Regal Rose (dark rose color) and Tempting Turquoise (mats as seen now.) Cost $11.00 See fine print post for the details.
Over at Scrapping the Music, we got the chance to use the song "Stand by your Man" which was featured in The Blues Brothers movie! I love that movie. If you can't read the journaling, the snow picture is one of the first ones of Randy and I. It was taken in Green Bay. The other photo, was taken at Brian and Jen's wedding.
We started Skylar on another puppy class. This class is at the same time, but many more dogs!!! There are two yellow CJ's (Yellow Labs)one named Max, two Labradoodles (I think) two cocker spaniels,One was Berque- from our last class. some kind of collie, a very cranky husky, and a pointer mix named Sally, who's mom is a teacher with Randy, then us! What a change. Skylar was so very relaxed in class. So relaxed that on our walk though the store during class, Skylar poops - not once but TWICE!!! On our walk around the store, we walked past all of the dog beds. This particular bed was $89.00!!!! It was an orthopedic bed for dogs!! I felt it and it had those egg carton foam inside! This was the only time we would let our dog on a bed like that.
Randy and I had a mid-week treat and a gift certificate for dinner, so we went to Luigi's. We each had dessert. Randy had a cannoli and I had this Exotic Bomb. It is mango & passion fruit sorbet covered in velvety white chocolate. It was very yummy.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The papason chair... it is the favorite chair of many. I finally cleaned the chair off for CJ. It is her favorite place to be. I don't even recall when it was cleared off before. Randy came home yesterday and decided to try it out. It is actually very comfortable. I don't know if I can sit in it anymore. I better not try, unless Randy is home in case I can't get out! lol Skylar jumps in it every now and again, but first off it is CJ's chair and secondly, Skylar will be too big soon to sleep in it!!!
For Valentine's day, Randy decided on massages for the both of us. We went to Elements at Blue Harbor. We have gone there since it opened. Today is also Skylar's 4 month birthday. Stay tuned for tomorrow's photo for the stats!
I completed this page for a challenge over at Scraptastic. You needed two "bling"s so I chose the glitter and then the silver circle holding the ribbon. The photo was taken in 2007 at a family reunion. It it my mother, grandmother and Florence, my mother's aunt.