Guidelines and instructions
1. All items to be included in the scrapbook (photographs, memorabilia, etc.) are to be mounted using only those products labeled by reputable companies as "acid free", "archival quality", and/or "lignin free" (adhesives, papers, accents, pens, etc.).
2. Photos and memorabilia will be mounted in the album using acid-free photo-safe adhesives that are essentially considered permanent. While it may be possible to remove photos, it is not recommended, as damage to the photos will likely occur.
3. I understand that all efforts available will be made to insure satisfaction of a completed Album or page; but because I am requesting a CUSTOM, Individualized, Service, as the customer, understand that I cannot return a completed project for a refund.
4. All returned checks must be rectified with a "Money Order" within 7 days along with an additional $35.00(per check) fee; or the check will be turned over for legal collection. Any legal costs will be at the customer's expense.
5. Any embellishments that you would like to be used on your layouts need to be given at the beginning of the project.
6.There will be small variations because these are hand-stamped creations. Small changes may occur in stamps, patterned paper or embellishments. On each layout, there will be a spot for you to journal.
7. Please use an acid-free pen when writing in your scrapbook. Also use safe tape and other materials in your scrapbook. I can provide you with options if needed.
8. Special pricing for multiple purcheses.