Saturday, October 20, 2012

Week 40 officially

How far along? 40 weeks today- it is his actual due date......
Maternity clothes? Sometimes- I figure that I better wear them all of the time because I won't be pregnant for very much longer.
Stretch marks? Nope :}
Sleep: Been okay, get up once per night
Best moment this week: Shopping at my mom's house :}

Miss Anything? Being able to eat whatever I want whenever I want!
Movement: Yep, all of the time :}
Food cravings: Apparently I am back to salads lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope :}
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs:  Nope :( Although my back has been hurting and the couch and heating pad have been my best friend the last few days.  Not back labor either lol
Belly Button in or out? Still in :}
Wedding rings on or off? Still on :}

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy
Looking forward to: Meeting my little man sometime soon!!!


So I made this sign for the basket called "Nurse Bait"  It has a cute little poem- I plan to put candy in there-  we bought one bag of candy but it kind of disappeared lol  Bought another bag- had to hide it lol  

Bags are packed and in my truck- I hope to remember to bring my pillow and heating pad.... 




No comments: