Friday, September 28, 2012

Week 38



How far along? Around 38- remember way back when I got my ultrasound and she couldn't officially change the date?  So maybe this is week 37 too.  My original due date was Oct. 20th, but the Dr. said he'd be early like the 13th.
Maternity clothes? Only when I want to look pregnant!  I just look a little chubby when I wear my regular clothes.  I got all these fabulous maternity clothes, so I must do my best to wear them all!!
Stretch marks? Nope :}
Sleep:   ehhhh....  sometimes I can sleep through the night but then wake right before DH has to get up, so I stay in bed and not wake him up.
Best moment this week: I went to see the doctor and she told me 
that the baby's head dropped :}
Miss Anything? Being comfortable when sitting lol  The baby is taking up a lot of room! 
Movement: Yes very frequently :}
Food cravings: nothing really :}
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really.
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: I did have some pains in my stomach one morning.  I was going towards the bathroom and had the pains, DH was standing at the bottom of the stairs getting ready to leave for work.  He was worried that I was in labor lol  no I was guessing it was just his head moving down.
Symptoms: Pains in my lower abdomen.
Belly Button in or out?  Still in :}
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on :}

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Pretty content :}
Looking forward to: The baby's Godparents are coming to help hang the curtain and blackout shade.  We bought the shade and hardware for it.... however, I have no idea as to where the curtain rod and hardware for that is.... well there is still a little time lol





No comments: