Friday, August 24, 2012

Week 33

How far along? 33 weeks
Maternity clothes? Some, but not all.
Stretch marks?  nope :}
Sleep: Still 50/50 if I get up during the middle of the night, then I can sleep longer- well as long as CJ will let me sleep:}
Best moment this week: The baby made DH's hand move and he backed up a little freaked out!

Miss Anything? Eating normal food :{  I am not liking this new diet, although DH is :}
Movement: Yes all of the time, I gather that he is about 17inches. Food cravings: I guess banana bread- I have made it twice this week already!!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  thankfully no :}
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms: ankle still swollen time for a pedicure :}
Belly Button in or out? still in
Wedding rings on or off? still on

Happy or Moody most of the time: still happy  
Looking forward to: putting the final touches on the nursery-  painting is done, most of the furniture is moved it.  I will still have to put the decals on the dresser and on the wall.    I did bring in the stuffed animals in :}  Yes all book character stuffed animals!  :}

No comments: