Friday, August 17, 2012

Week 32


How far along? 32 weeks
Maternity clothes? Some and I only look pregnant when wearing them!
Stretch marks? Nope :}
Sleep:  Still sleep through the night more than I get up :}
Best moment this week: We finished painting the nursery!!!  (DH also 
painted the floor, ceiling, wood trim, electrical sockets, his hair and the dog's whisker!)
Miss Anything? comfort- this little guy is super active!
Movement:  All of the time.  They tell expecting mom's to "count the kicks" you should get 10 kicks in an hour- well in less than five minutes, he kicked twenty times, then I stopped counting lol

Food cravings: nothing really :{  lol
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Food and I are still not friends- now I am also on a super strict diet :{
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs:  Nope :}
Symptoms: The only skinny thing ever on my body except my wrists were my ankles.... well now they look bigger to me :{
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? Still on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happy- don't really go through mood swings- yes even DH would agree :}Looking forward to: putting the furniture into the nursery now that the painting is done.  We need to have a crib (duh,)  a tall books shelf, a short bookshelf, my glider rocker, and dresser.  DH put my rocker in the room already, so when I read to the baby it is in his own room.

No comments: