Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Updates.... from then, until now lol

We started our ocean unit in kinderpondjr.blogspot.com 
all of the "grass" came out and more "jewels" went in lol


Un-staged photo that I posted to the Eric Carle Facebook page.



We celebrated Christmas for um.... the 3rd or 4th time lol



Tyler was handing out something (quarters) so P just puts his hand out lol

He was getting dressed lol 


Our Valentine's Love sensory bin

Play date








No mom, I did't eat the pink play-doh!  lol 



He grabbed the sandwich lol








Reading "Good Dog Carl" a book featuring a Rottweiler.



Our dog sensory bin... with dog food in it lol         




Making puppy chow for our D is for Dog unit- he didn't want to shake it lol



We went to the dentist-
they have a basketball court...



a walk on piano 



and here is *proof* he is mine... he picked out a frog ball



Guess what we are doing???




I got a new laminator and printer (which I can print from my phone!!!)
 First BLT sandwich 


March 2nd is Dr Seuss' birthday!!!



     




Need something?  Email me at 
jenscookingpad@yahoo.com for the quickest reply :)

No comments: