Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nursery... completed????


Before:
So here is the story behind this dresser.
It came from our house in Door County
from my grandfather's bathroom!
I was originally going to paint different 
storybook characters on each drawer and on each side
one Cat in the Hat and one
Very Hungry Caterpillar.

Then Target had these wonderful 
already done decals.

So I totally cheated lol


 What you can't see is that there is a large caterpillar 
on the side of the dresser.
Notice the lampshade?  Yeah well I still don't 
have a lamp base to put it on lol


Here is McBaby's bed.

Seuss themed of course.

(Notice the light switch cover- or lack there of???
I can't find the cover lol
I took it off to paint and now it's gone!)


I just found that I never posted this.  lol Better late than never!

No comments: