Friday, October 5, 2012

Week 39ish


How far along? 39ish  weeks lol 

Maternity clothes? Sometimes- If I don't wear them, I don't look pregnant. 

Stretch marks? Nope :}


Sleep: Sleeping pretty well actually :}


Best moment this week: So the exciting thing that I talked about a few weeks back?  Well to surprise DH, I had some maternity photos taken!!!  I will share them as soon as I get the copyrighted ones from my photographer.  

Miss Anything? ehhhh, not really.


Movement:  Oh yes, he still moves quite a lot.  :}


Food cravings: Nothing in particular- but I have been eating more lately :}


Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.


Gender: Boy


Labor Signs:  None so far, no real contractions or Braxton-Hicks


Symptoms: My upper back has been hurting but nothing to get excited about. 


Belly Button in or out? Still in :}


Wedding rings on or off?  Still on :}


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :}


Looking forward to: Putting the finishing touches on the nursery :}  I did find all of the hardware for the curtains, McBaby's Godfather hung the black-out shade. :}  We still have to re-do the bookcase because we put it together backwards, whoops!  lol 

I have been getting my photo taken every day (well I thought of it on Oct 2, so I missed the first lol)


If you are in the area, check out my photographer, Mariah Meyer, photography.







No comments: