Friday, September 14, 2012

Week 36


How far along? 36
Maternity clothes? Sometimes, but I am still fitting in my regular shirts and pants :}
Stretch marks? Nope :}
Sleep: Well apparently the baby thinks that 4 o'clock is a good time to be awake.  I often wake up during that time for no apparent reason.
Best moment this week: I have something in the works that I can't wait to share with everyone- stay tuned. :}

Miss Anything? Not really.  I would like to eat whatever I want, but soon I will be able to. :}
Movement: At the doctors office, the nurse asked if he was moving at least twice per day- as if!  McBaby is a frequent mover :}
Food cravings: Not really- although I did have some hot chocolate as a treat this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore :}
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: None :}
Belly Button in or out? Still in :}
Wedding rings on or off? Still on :}

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy :}
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery :}  We still have to buy some essential items before McBaby arrives.  

No comments: