Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday February 1st, 2009





Here is one of the many layouts that I created this weekend from SCS and VSBN. There were 14 total challenges. Here is my gallery at: Splitcoast Stampers

Challenge 1:Use a sketch. I made one fom a football game.
Challenge 2: Technique- distress and something that you couldn't live without. I chose my dogs.DONE
Challenge 3:The challenge was spelled out from SCRAPBOOK. that took a lot of thought! DONE
Challenge 4: Use 4 of your favorite things and scrap your fav holiday. - layout almost done, need a photo.
Challenge 5:Acrylic- yeah, i don't really have that. But I did do the layout. The theme I did was from Scrapping the Music. DONE
Challenge 6:title- Love of our Lives. DONE
Challenge 7:title- Who are you. All that I am is because of my family. DONE
Challenge 8:Extraordinary Ordinary event- scrap something and tell the difference from another time. So I chose Christmas 2008 and 2009.
Challenge 9: Using many pictures - I picked the photos from New Year's Eve. I have to print them.
Challenge 10:Generations - I picked my grandmother and myself. You needed to compare yourself to them.
Challenge 11:Create a double page spread. A young lady lost her life just recently so we are sending her family ready to go layouts!
Challenge 12:A series of 5 photos. I have to print out the photos, but I know the event
Challenge 13:Summer layout. Pictures picked
Challenge 14:Leave 9 comments that was the easy part. HARD part- find three challenges that you liked from VSBN and combine them. I did the comments part.

There is still time to enter the fun, you have until the 8th to submit your entires.

No comments: