Monday, February 9, 2009

February 7th, 2009





Here are Jessica and I at her baby shower. The following photo is the gift I made her.










At all baby showers I go to, recently anyways, I bring a Memory Can. It is a brand new and empty paint can from the hardware store. I usually stamp the outside, but I am thinking that this little girl, will be a princess so I thought this would be more appropiate. I included different items and made little tags for her to scrapbook later. The piggy jar was for fruit, purple monkey vegetable, hat for a stroller ride, wash cloths bath time, toothbrush for her first tooth, a blanket when she sleeps through the night, a notebook and pen to jot down those milestones. Lastly, the little metal tin in the front was a wedding favor tin that she could use for her first tooth or first haircut.

No comments: