Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15- Snow/Cold Day #2





Here is my try for sketch #2 from: http://52sketches52weeks.ning.com/.

The photo was from my birthday. So here is the story behind the photo. My actual birthday was the 16th of December. The tradition in our family is that you get to pick where you want to go for dinner. I chose Kiku's of Tokyo - a Japanese Steak House. My favorite resturant. Earlier in the day I spoke with my grandmother - wondering if she thought I should make restervations. She thought no as it was a Tuesday. I was laying on the couch right before I was gong to get ready to go. Well for my birthday, I got sick! ICK!! So we never made it to dinner. The following week we were going to celebrate it, but then there was a snowstorm! So it was finally the 30th and we finally got to go out for my birthday dinner. The guy in the back was our chef. We always ahev a great time when we go there.

No comments: