Thursday, February 7, 2008

World- Five for Fighting



This is for the scrap the music challenge. The title are words from the song. The button is to pull out the hidden journaling. It says something like a marriage is more than just love, it takes other things. These other things are what my husband and I came up with on the five tags at the bottom. On the title, I used the flower from the Short and Sweet Stampin' Up! set. I used purple buttons along the side of the photo and in the "O's" in the title. I heat embossed the heart in the "O" in love. The letters are from Stampin' Up! are ABC upper and lower.

The idea of the flower on the letters came from 25 Title techniques and tips by Laura F.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is'nt that so true that a marraige is more than love. Love the hidden jurnaling great job on your layout to World Five for Fighting

Christiane said...

wow!! your page looks fab!! love the pics and the colors!!