Friday, August 1, 2008

VC Rocks



This is part of the gift I made for my VC Rocks roomie. I have never been to the Stampin' Up! convention, so I don't really know what to make. We did have some guidelines, something handmade, a make and take, and something tasty. Anyways, I made my roomie an altered small accordian folder. I stamped the front and attached the paper to the folder. Inside each pocket, I put different items. One was a couple of large paper clips and buttons for my roomie's make and take. I added some hand made cards. I also threw in some crystal light drink sticks. I know that my roomie likes chocolate, but after having grown up on the East Coast, which is where my roomie lives now, I know that all chocolate melts!!! Perhaps I can send her some chocolate during the winter!

No comments: